Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Update: No Limits Please


I love faceinhole.com 

 Big sister rant.  And go... 

As much as I enjoy creating a little something out of nothing or documenting my journey of not completely ruining dinner by trying to follow a new recipe I found on Pinterest, I'm finding myself board with the direction this blog is seeming to take.  

This is what I do.  I get really excited about something new, put my all into it and then find myself uninterested shortly there after.  Don't get me wrong, I'll never stop creating and this is an amazing way to log my work and show it off to whoever is interested. 
 
With that being said, I'm not going anywhere.  I just feel the need to broaden my content a bit and wanted to broadcast this little hiccup before confusing anyone with completely random posts.  

I don't know what this means entirely...

The moral of the story here is no limitations for me and no surprises for you!

End rant.

4 comments:

  1. Do what you love to do - don't worry about what others expect of you, or have gotten used to seeing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Design DNA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me personally you started off as a Halloween Blog (because that's when I started following you), but became more. I look forward in seeing which direction you take - even if it's many! My blog has changed immensely over its short time on Tumblr - I'm influenced by my followers, those I follow, and of course all of the blogs in the "real world" like yours :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...