Monday, October 31, 2011

3rd Annual Halloween Party - Costumes


I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!  

We saw many creative and spooky 
costumes this year.  

Being one of the party props however, left me with little time to play photographer :(  



The Dead Bride

Skin: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover in Ivory (a little goes a long way) / White eyeshadow was used as powder to seal the foundation in place.
Eyes: Black, white, maroon eye shadow and black eye liner / White out contacts
Mouth: White and Black eyeliner and foundation - cover mouth with the Dermablend then outline with white liner.  Draw crack marks with black liner and blend slightly.
Hair: Farrah Fawcett wig I used last year for my Princess Peach Costume
Dress and Accessories: Aunt's Wedding dress circa 1977 and Wedding veil purchased from Hobby Lobby

 

 Fiona

A Lawn Jockey and his Southern Belle


Twisted Santa Clause

Dead Bride and Victorian Hostess





 Design DNA









3 comments:

  1. Everyone had such cool costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the best Halloween party of all time!! I featured you on my blog today with the great candle table-scape!! Thanks for the follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! I love seeing the costumes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...