Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friday Link Party # 2



Thanks to all who stopped in to show off your fabulous work!  You really made our first link party a fantastic experience.  Please show your love to our 2 favorite submissions :)


There is something magical about thrift store hunting and turning nothing into something. I’m in love with this Halloween Candy Dish created by Reasons to Skip the Housework I love it 100 times more because she purchased the components for under $1.




Polish The Stars has our mouth watering with her Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars.  I must try these and I'm not even a big fan of sweets!



Friday Link Party # 2

Ready, set, go....

  • Link to the specific post for something YOU have created (not to your main blog page). 
  • Grab the DesignDNA button to add to your blog page.
  • Be sure to visit other posts and leave them a comment! 
  • Let me know if you've featured me, and I'll let you know if I've featured you ;)









2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my cheesecake bars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy, chúng tôi cung cấp máy photocopy ricoh, toshiba, canon, sharp, đặc biệt chúng tôi có cung cấp máy photocopy màu uy tín, giá rẻ nhất.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...